Cooler Master Heat Pipe Cooler vs. T.T. Volcano 7+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooler Master Heat Pipe Cooler vs. T.T. Volcano 7+

Hey guys whats up...:) i know most of you like the "Volcano 7+" but can you give me any opinions on Cooler Master's "Heat Pipe HS&F". They claim that its a great heatsink (obviously they are the ones selling the product ;) ) but does anyone have hands on experience with them or seen a review on 'em . Anything you guys throw at me would be fine, well except bricks and bottles...other than that THANKS! :thumb:
    - Damien

Sorry but I can't give one as I've never been able to get one from the suppliers that I use where as the 7+ I can tell is very good. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

<a href="http://www.dansdata.com/coolercomp.htm" target="_blank">Here</a> is an extensive list of coolers reviewed and compared. They have both the coolers you mentioned, so you can see what they say about each and how they perform...

Comment

Wow thanks for the Help...guys :) and the fast replies too!
        Do you guys think shims should be used ...whats the real purpose for them?
        - Damien

Comment

personal choice really... If you don't fully trust yourself putting on a heatsink, then get one. but they aren't necessary

Comment

so its pretty much to help you allign your heatsink to you Proc right...what would happen if you don't have your HS allign with your proc? :?:
            - Damien

Comment

it's not so much there to help align.. It's so you don't put your HSF on incorrectly and crack the core on your CPU.

Comment

o ok...thx again beefy...
                - Damien

Comment

I think the coolermaster is the best here.

Comment

Working...
                  X