freaky barbie on ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freaky barbie on ebay!

RAGING HORMONES MENOPAUSAL PROZAC BARBIE!

check it out its pretty funny

lol, riiiight
    nice legs...:rolleyes2

Comment

That is freaky :eek:

Comment

Like Synthetic said, right........... :rolleyes2
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

all i can say is interesting, u can find pretty funny stuff on that site...

:smokin:

Comment

I laughed at the disclaimer even:

EANIE-BEANIE-TEENIE-TINY-GET-ME-MY-GLASSES DISCLAIMER
            Absolutely zero animals and only one human were harmed in the production of this listing (I glued my fingers together a couple of times, but should be alright after a couple of martinis). While the doll shown above is a genuine Barbie, not all parts are from the same doll...Barbie suffered severe arm-meltage while having her buttocks baked in the oven and they were replaced with another Barbie-like doll's arms. To all Barbie Doll Lovers - I did not maliciously deface, bend, fold, spindle or mutilate her...believe it or not, she looks better now than than when I found her! I love Barbie! I have my own collection...please do not send me email calling me Satan spawn. If you are looking for an action figure, this is NOT it - this gal hasn't seen any action in years and between the buttocks addition and the arm melting incident, Barbie has been glued to keep her together. Clothing has been glued on to give Barbie a little modesty, please do not purchase if you merely want to take off her outfit and sneak a peek at her goodies. Additional dolls, clothing and accessories pictured are not included. Some dolls identities' have been masked to protect their privacy. All text and pictures are the property of me, please do not use without permission unless you wish to make me cry. Some of the money from this auction will go toward the rehabilitation and restoration of other homeless Barbies, the rest will be used to purchase Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream - if I could fill my bathtub with the stuff, I would dive right in! Thank you for your time, now please BID! SAVE A BARBIE!! What are you waiting for? HURRY! Do it now before you forget!!

Comment

That add brings back memories...I remember once after a hard night I woke up next to somthing like that.....:eek:

Comment

you woke up next to an ugly blow up doll with hairy legs and a fat arse? eww....you disgust me Mouse

Comment

What? after all this time, he still disgusts you? you should learn faster young padowin (or however its said)....

:smokin:

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
                    you woke up next to an ugly blow up doll with hairy legs and a fat arse? eww....you disgust me Mouse
                    I know...I really amaze myself sometimes :p

Comment

I nevr want to liv in the same area code as moose.
                      TT Original

Comment

how come? weird is good:)
                        and i need a drinking partner *cough* and someone who can drive down and get me/us some beer *cough*

Comment

I can do it myself :p

although i seem to be doing it for more people than myself
                          TT Original

Comment

u're 18?
                            and i dont have my license yet, so :(

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
                              I nevr want to liv in the same area code as moose.

I am not as weird in person as I seem on the net......

Tweak...back me up on this one?..:afro:

Comment

Working...
                              X