best cpu fan and heat sink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best cpu fan and heat sink

what is the absolute best fan and heat sink out there the best.

and is there a site were i can look at it?

Define 'best'... There's a big list <a href="http://www.dansdata.com/coolercomp.htm" target="_blank">here</a> of coolers and how well each perform.. check it out and see what you like.

At the moment, the Volcano 7+ seems to be the cooler of choice...

Comment

That is the best cooler roundup you will find, hands-down.

Comment

Also, the word "best" is loaded - do you mean outright best cooling performance or best value for money? :?:
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

The best heat sink according to tests is ALPHA Pal 8045, it comes without fan, you are free to choose among 80mm fans.

Comment

But who's tests?
            The Alpha and Swiftech MXC462 are about the same really with the same fan but there are others out there now that cost a lot less that will give you similar performance. :smokin:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Albinus made a good point..they are out of hand heatsinks but cost an arm and a leg and prolly an ear. I say the Volcano 7+ works real nice...it has three speeds you can choose from and is the $35 to $45 (US) range. Here is a link that Beefy gave me that review alot of CPU coolers Go Here :)
              - Damien

Comment

Taken in to price and preformance, i would say the Volcano 7+ and the new SLK-800

Comment

yea i've read a few REALLY scary reviews about the SLK800...makes me fell a bit insecure about my mcx:p

oh yea btw if u want a really comprehensive cooler review u can;t beat [url]www.dansdata.com ...has about every cooler taht exists

Comment

Working...
                  X