iPod Touch Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Touch Released

The iPod touch has been announced along with other new iPod models at a special event hosted by apple today. After reading over some of the specs it looks like a cool device, only thing that holds it back for me is that the largest is only 16gb. But other then that its brilliant. Pretty much an iPhone without the phone feature.

Head over and have a look at it on the apple website. Also watch the keynote speech from Steve Jobs. Interesting stuff. http://www.apple.com

Re: iPod Touch Released

Anyone foolish enough to buy iGarbage deserves to overpay for something that really isn't worth the hype. There are so many cheaper and more friendly devices out there that I just do not get excited about iAnything.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

Re: iPod Touch Released

Originally posted by casecutter View Post
      Anyone foolish enough to buy iGarbage deserves to overpay for something that really isn't worth the hype.
      iGarbage... Funny.

I dont have an MP3 player, but yes, there are other alternatives to iPot (filipino word, translates to iCrap) and are more fun. Some even emulate NES games and allows you to play games on it! Some MP3 players even support videos and formats only iCrap can imagine.

When looking for a device, look for features and functions, not just popularity.

Comment

Working...
      X