Nvidia going bye bye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia going bye bye?

I know Nvidia is being stupid with the release of the geforce 4 and in august the release of the geforce 5. But what's this I hear about Nvidia going out of buisiness?

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    ...what's this I hear about Nvidia going out of buisiness?
    where did you hear this news....lets see some links, son :eek:

Comment

my brother found out the news in a forum that he is a member of......I'll get the information later today.....figure about an hour or so

Comment

I doubt it very much.
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

He said he forgot where he found the article. I dought it also, nvidia is too big of a company to just leave like that. They own when it comes to that. Even though there screwing themselves when it comes to making video cards now. If your still interested I'll get you the article when he comes across it....

Comment

The competition is tightening up though, the rest of this year and next should keep things very interesting in the graphics industry! :)
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Nvidia giong out of bussiness....I don't think so ;)

Comment

That's like the 1 about nVidia buyin' AMD earlier this year. :smokin:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                  That's like the 1 about nVidia buyin' AMD earlier this year. :smokin:
                  LOL - Or potato-powered servers on Slashdot... :laugh:
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

The company: AMVidia!:D

Comment

ECCHI ECCHI! :scream:

But seriously, wouldn't nVidia buying AMD be a good thing. And could anyone tell me the model numbers/manifacturers of motherboards with the nForce chipset supporting the AMD athlon/duron range?

Comment

Im not too sure about which companies have mobos based on the nForce chipset....I know Asus and Abit do though...:D

Comment

Although any company can be flushed down the toilet overnight, nVidia isn't showing any signs of that being a possibility ;)

I just hope nVidia + ATi + Matrox can have a 3-way jihad in the high end graphics chip market - and the resulting price wars should benefit the consumer ;)
                          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                            Although any company can be flushed down the toilet overnight, nVidia isn't showing any signs of that being a possibility ;)

I just hope nVidia + ATi + Matrox can have a 3-way jihad in the high end graphics chip market - and the resulting price wars should benefit the consumer ;)
                            hahaha :laugh:

Comment

don't forget about creative's entry into the 3d graphics market after their purchase of 3dlabs.. i can't remember the name of thier card but i know it was supposed to be competitive

Comment

Working...
                              X