Diablo 2 compatibility issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 2 compatibility issues!

I just cant catch a break, okay so I installed Diablo 2 on my pc, and everything is fine until I start the game, the ground goes black with patches of it visible and then the game freezes when I leave town, im running vista and my graphics card is a GMA 950 I believe, ive heard of other ppl having issues with the game and this setup, but I havent seen anything about the ground dissapearing, please help.

Re: Diablo 2 compatibility issues!

Go to www.intel.com and download the latest graphics card drivers.

Also, try using capability mode in windows vista.

[Right click the shortcut, then click on properties. Go to the capability tab, and select "windows XP with SP2 or wIN 98]

C if it works
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

GMA 950? That is integrated graphics, and they literally suck at games. However, It may work. Try giving the game "Admin Rights," since I used that to persuade NFS: MW to run on my laptop.

P.S: Somehow, that sig made me feel queasy. It is written like an ad. (No offense)

Comment

The sig is new and was not there when I last viewed this thread. I'm taking care of it now. Please continue to comment on spam sigs and I will remove them and ban users if they return.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Working...
        X