• GA-N680SLI-DQ6 Rev2.0 CPU VOLTAGE PROBLEM

Mainboard GA-N680SLI-DQ6 Rev2.0
    Bios : Primary FB Secondary FA
    ram : OCZ 2x1 GB ddr2 800 mhz nvidia sli ready
    CPU : Intel e 6750 ( Go revision)
    Hdd : Samsung 120 gb ide hdd
    PSU : LC-Power 550W v2.0
    VGA : Zotac 8800gt 512Mb

When I enter the "Pc Health Status" screen in Bios CPU Core Voltage says Failed ( I can not se the default voltage that my mobo gives to the my cpu)
    When I try to overclock the cpu voltage and try to enter a manual voltage from the bios my computer shuts down on the Mainboard logo screen and I need to reset cmos settings.

I also try to give the default volgtage to my cpu from bios manually the same problem occurs.

I also tried with easy tune 5 pro to give the default voltage manually th same thing happens in window again. My computer shuts down directly...

The thing is; I can not give a voltage of change my cpu voltage setting with this mobo...
    Some one please help:(

Re: GA-N680SLI-DQ6 Rev2.0 CPU VOLTAGE PROBLEM

I Think you need some one to tell you how to overclock?

Comment

Re: GA-N680SLI-DQ6 Rev2.0 CPU VOLTAGE PROBLEM

Originally posted by emre1983 View Post
      Mainboard GA-N680SLI-DQ6 Rev2.0
      Bios : Primary FB Secondary FA
      ram : OCZ 2x1 GB ddr2 800 mhz nvidia sli ready
      CPU : Intel e 6750 ( Go revision)
      Hdd : Samsung 120 gb ide hdd
      PSU : LC-Power 550W v2.0
      VGA : Zotac 8800gt 512Mb

When I enter the "Pc Health Status" screen in Bios CPU Core Voltage says Failed ( I can not se the default voltage that my mobo gives to the my cpu)
      When I try to overclock the cpu voltage and try to enter a manual voltage from the bios my computer shuts down on the Mainboard logo screen and I need to reset cmos settings.

I also try to give the default volgtage to my cpu from bios manually the same problem occurs.

I also tried with easy tune 5 pro to give the default voltage manually th same thing happens in window again. My computer shuts down directly...

The thing is; I can not give a voltage of change my cpu voltage setting with this mobo...
      Some one please help:(

Janis he's not even trying to over clock it just get it set right.
      @Emre,
      I would swap out the PSU you have to eliminate that as the source of the problem. This boards bios does not show falues like a normal bios, but shows voltage incraments. How ever it does show the CPU defaults......
      GOOD LUCK post back if you have more questions i'll try to help also try this link for help too
      MSI X-99SLI
      Intel 5930K WATER
      EVGA Nilla 1080
      POWER!

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

I did this> :) Default RMA discussion banned

Comment

Working...
      X