ga-p35c-ds3r help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ga-p35c-ds3r help..

just bought one of thse boards married up to a intel e6750 2 gig of ddr2 pc6400 800mhz and a geforce 8400 series pci express card..

now problem from the start is i have a 570 wat psu with 24 pin connector..i know where this goes on the board but do i also connect the 4 pin 12volt connectoer as well has the 24pin power one..the 4 pin sits close to the cpu,,.now ive tried everything to get this to work but it will not boot up? just shows no signal on the monitor??the fans are spinning but no boot up..do i need to put a block on the intruder header..iam lost with this at moment any help please?

Re: ga-p35c-ds3r help..

still stuck with these points do i connect all the power leads to these 2 points and do i need a header for the intrusion switch...not plannin on using it thou but still will not boot up heres picture

Comment

You must connect both the 24 pin as well as the 4 pin connectors for your system to work properly. Part of the small pin set on the left (in your circled area) is for your power led light according to the labeling on the board ... this is prolly optional but most people hook them up as well. So long as the start switch is hooked up properly most of the other header pins are not stricktly nesessary for operation. If you do not have a manual for your board you should be able to download one. Your video card also probably requires a power connector as well.
      Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Just to add to what PrairieDawg said, the 12V 4 pin connector gives exclusive power to the cpu, so it is very important.

Comment

manythanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X