Video editing card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video editing card?

Well I got a p3 933 w/ mobo and other stuff for 60$ and I want to make a video editing system out of it. I found the ATI AIW 128 pro with the tv tuner, s video, vga and the out box (seen here: http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage....102-154-03.JPG )

and It looked like a good solution to take analog from a vcr plugged into the box and then digitize it onto my computer. Any suggestions for a good video editing solution thats under 200$ (video card w/box or card alone) and some pros and cons for the 128 pro? thanks.

For occassional non-professional use the All-in-Wonder series are good capture cards. But if you want to produce professional productions, dedicated video capture cards from around US$300 upwards are the way to go.

All depends what you want to use it for :?:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

if u invest in a DV cam, u can route analog sources such as tv & video & other camcorders through it to achieve flawless Digital capturing. Then u only need a cheap firewire card to capture your stuff. dvs are still fairly xpensive, but solid investments for editing.
      :)

Comment

Working...
      X