Would you believe this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you believe this guy?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

So, I was browsing at Youtube and I found this video. He claims he overclocked his laptop at 4THz, yes, I typed that right, 4000 GHz. (at 4:16 in the vid.)

What a load of fakeness. Must be a glitch in CPUz. Yeah, as if that was true, I would be ripping apart my dad's laptop right now! And look at the laptop, It did not even melt or turn into Malak's Fire Bomb on his lap! Plus, he (I think) was on battery - the battery did not even crap out. Fake! Fake! Fake!

What do you say? (Faaakkkee!!!)

P.S: No offense, just saying. Malak's Fire Bomb, by the way is a weapon in my favorite game.

Re: Would you believe this guy?

Like the guy who commented on it most recently said, it would have to be cooled by stupid amounts of supercooled liquid and have a ridiculous amount of power running through it. Glitch in CPU-Z...

Comment

Re: Would you believe this guy?

Originally posted by Irochu View Post
      Like the guy who commented on it most recently said, it would have to be cooled by stupid amounts of supercooled liquid and have a ridiculous amount of power running through it. Glitch in CPU-Z...
      Yah... Welcome to the forums, by the way.

Comment

Working...
      X