• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rma Gigabyte X38-dq6 Refused

www.api.de)-GIGABYTE

and the back one in the same way, I repeat, always not working
    </pre>
    Last edited by Cocco83; 02-21-2008, 04:50 AM.

Re: Rma Gigabyte X38-dq6 Refused

Nothing to say??? Today is come back the X38 fails, now I try to make it work wishing that with many luck It rise itself..... Thanks a lot dual bios..... sgrunt

Comment

HERE THERE'S THE VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM OF MY GIGABYTE:

Here it's what my gigabyte continue doying wothout any solution.Ecco cosa continua a fare la mia gigabyte senza speranza.In gigabyte sostengono che sia colpa...

Comment

I have to say i'm surprised that the guys from the shop are so picky that they recognize all those details.
        Isn't there a way to directly RMA it to Gigabyte, not to Hardware Passion?
        They let you wait 3 months on a reply? wow that's outrageous. Well, can't expect much goodwill from a shop like that :/
        GA-Z77X-UD5H # F16-mod8
        i5-3570K # 4.1Ghz
        32GB Geil DDR3-1600 Evo Leggera
        Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
        Seasonic G-550

Comment

Hardware passion send the motherboard to TREND4PC, from trend4pc to API.DE (that is the distributor) from there to gigabyte.

The recognizement was made from the same gigabyte, so I've understood... I'm waiting for a response from janush that is the directly interested. I've no other way to rise the motherboard. The chips bios are not standard and so there aren't possibilities to flash them in others particulars ways.....

Comment

the audio don't work in anyway....

What is your os and service pack?

Comment

Dear Janus, I use win xp SP2...... but audio for me is the less problem (I've also installed the patch for the realtek drivers but nothing to do).... I know also of many others guys like me that have the optical out don't working: http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showthread.php?t=1563230

I'm not interested in audio because I can also use a creative x-fi but it's important for me to have a working motherboard.... as you can see from the VIDEO above I have problems of bios corrupted and not a torn off screw (of the back plate, when instead I use an IFX-14 thermalright) or tracks of collaboratory as you (gigabyte) have told to my shop...... I've now the motherboard fails in my hand, I've looked all around the socket and everywhere but I have not been able to find the tracks of collaboratory that you say (gigabyte)....

I hope this situation will be treated in the best way possible from your technical service.

Comment

Originally posted by Cocco83 View Post
                Dear Janus, I use win xp SP2...... but audio for me is the less problem (I've also installed the patch for the realtek drivers but nothing to do).... I know also of many others guys like me that have the optical out don't working: http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showthread.php?t=1563230

I'm not interested in audio because I can also use a creative x-fi but it's important for me to have a working motherboard.... as you can see from the VIDEO above I have problems of bios corrupted and not a torn off screw (of the back plate, when instead I use an IFX-14 thermalright) or tracks of collaboratory as you (gigabyte) have told to my shop...... I've now the motherboard fails in my hand, I've looked all around the socket and everywhere but I have not been able to find the tracks of collaboratory that you say (gigabyte)....

I hope this situation will be treated in the best way possible from your technical service.
                I can confirm the audio optical out issue on a large number of x38 dq6 arrived in Italy. 7 out of 10 mainboards bought and tested in second half of september/october from different shops in Italy seems to have the optical out light always off: every windows version was tested, from xp to vista, 32 and 64 bit, official drivers from gigabyte and realtek ones. No hope to see that little red light coming out from that hole as it should. Starting from november-december other customers did not find the optical problem anymore. I own one of that unlucky motherboards, I bought it at the end of september, but I decided to keep it because the coaxial out works flawlessy and this is the only defect I've noticed so far. The rma procedure takes time, I can't stay without pc too long.

But forget the audio problem... speaking about Cocco83 experience I'm seriously shocked. On the motherboards manual there is no trace of warranty invalidation when you remove the backplate: it says "the user shall be responsible for damage of motherboard function(s) or component(s) resulting from the removal of the Crazy Cool heatsink". If this procedure invalidates the warranty there should be a big exclamation mark near the words "warranty" and "invalidated", written in big fonts and blinking arrows pointing on them. Anyway I can't see a direct connection between the backplate removed and the bios corruption...

Comment

Designating a simply missing screw as "torn off" shows quite an amount of pre negativity - so those guys are no luck anyway, that's why having another more direct address to send the board to would be great.
                  For instance Seagate harddrives can be RMA'd directly via their site (they'll give you an address closest to your country to send the faulty drive to).
                  GA-Z77X-UD5H # F16-mod8
                  i5-3570K # 4.1Ghz
                  32GB Geil DDR3-1600 Evo Leggera
                  Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
                  Seasonic G-550

Comment

Originally posted by Rewl View Post
                    Designating a simply missing screw as "torn off" shows quite an amount of pre negativity - so those guys are no luck anyway, that's why having another more direct address to send the board to would be great.
                    For instance Seagate harddrives can be RMA'd directly via their site (they'll give you an address closest to your country to send the faulty drive to).
                    I've asked this to the GGTSE about two weeks ago, now I haven't just an answer, if not that they are in holiday since the 11 of february because there's the chinese new year

Comment

Yeah, I would be HIGHLY Pissed off if I bought one, and there was directions on how to remove it so different CPU Heatsinks could be applied and then find out by following gigabytes instructions I voided my warranty. If is is only because you missed a screw, send them one! HAHA

Comment

Now I'm mailing with janus..... I hope to resolve all in the best way possible....

Comment

Originally posted by Cocco83 View Post
                          Now I'm mailing with janus..... I hope to resolve all in the best way possible....
                          The very best of luck to you, I really feel your pain and frustration.

Keep us posted
                          Gigabyte DS3H Z77 board (being repaired) GA-Z77X-UD5H. 3570k CPU. 2x4GB Corsair LP DDR3 memory. Asus GTX 670 2GB GPU.

Comment

thanks to all..... I hope that I will come back with a great smile XD

Comment

HERE I'AM....

FINALLY EVERY PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED, THE GIGABYTE TEAM HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB.

NOW I'VE THE PERSONALLY CONTACT OF THE GIGABYTE ITALIAN REPRESENTATIVE, AND HE PROMISED ME TO SOBSTITUTE MY MOTHERBOARD WITH ANOTHER ONE NEW.

I WANT SINCERELY THANKS YANUSH.YEH AND ALL THE GIGABYTE STAFF.

THANKS TO ALL, now I'am an enthusiast consumer ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X