Face Wizard Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Wizard Images

Anyone made any cool ones? Or know where some good ones are?

I tried making some bitmap images from the download gallery, but they never turn out so great

Any tips or sites where there is any newer ones? I seen some P4 ones in the old gigabyte gallery. But ya know how that would look with a Xeon

Re: Face Wizard Images

No one has made any good ones? Come on now!

Comment

hehe never bothered, the frequent bios updates are enough flashing-sweat for my taste, if flashing wasn't involved i'd sure enjoy fooling around with useless stuff like this ;)
      GA-Z77X-UD5H # F16-mod8
      i5-3570K # 4.1Ghz
      32GB Geil DDR3-1600 Evo Leggera
      Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
      Seasonic G-550

Comment

Well, I am never worried about a flash, Guess I should knock on wood. I have owned several of the new dual bios gigabytes, and flashed em tons. I dont think you can trash your dual bios, thats why it is dual

Also never had the bios cycling problem either, but I do know what makes it happen so when I see it I know what to turn down.

Thinking of adding some Gigabyte DS4 slogan to this sapphire bmp I made up>>>

You can use that if you like sapphire it is already the correct size and bit, but if you add to it be sure to save as the correct color bit, that one is 256 right now.
        Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 01-27-2008, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X