Gta3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gta3

Well this game is out now last i heard it was banned in Aus. i cant confirm this since i dont live there. Its a great game but my main question is How much LAG do u get? this game lags bad for most ppl go to www.gta3.com to see how many ppl are having problems with it. O and as it stands the min requierments are like 1ghz 512ram+, gf3+, to get no:laugh: lag or may be a bit lag. I hope there is a patch that is going to fix this the recomended requierments are misleading so are the min. as stated on the box as it stands now u have to have a videocard that is DX8 certified thx any 1 else have super-LAG?

I've only got the PS2 version, and there's no lag in that.. :D

And it was only the orignal PS2 version that was banned here in Australia. They re-released a slightly different version. And then the new PC version...

Comment

Is the pc version actually out yet :confused:

Comment

supposedly.

Comment

I've seen it

cant be bothered buying it though

my pc would barly run it
          TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
            I've seen it

cant be bothered buying it though

my pc would barly run it

If at all :p
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              I've only got the PS2 version, and there's no lag in that.. :D

And it was only the orignal PS2 version that was banned here in Australia. They re-released a slightly different version. And then the new PC version...
              Ah, the original PS2 version... that was fun :).

But there is a much better game for PS2 - State Of Emergency. More random violence, corny American gameshow host voices, and lots of weapons. And it hasn't been banned :).

Comment

made by the same people as GTA3... :)

Comment

made by the same people as GTA3... :)
                  But better :).

Comment

Personally I think the GTA series sucks badly.
                    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                    Managing Director
                    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                      What? How dare you say so!

The original GTA was just that - original! And a hell of a lot of fun to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                        Just wondering, have you actually sat and played gta3 yet? it's a fair big step from the first two..

Comment

Just wondering, have you actually sat and played gta3 yet? it's a fair big step from the first two..
                          No, I wouldn't bother either.
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

u should try well all that sux about the game is the lag and there is supposedly going to be a patch for it since alot of ppl are complaining and i mean ALOT. And the major killer for the game is no multiplayer, and yes the game has a big differenace since GTA1 and GTA2 series. The game is like playing Hitman with the ability to steal cars and drive like in Midtown madness 2. The phisics of the cars are really great i think not like Driver where ur car would just start to tip over. There are minor problems with the feel of the cars as u get them upside down, when throwing ppl out of cars u may not be acually holding them but holding "air" some distance away u have to relaly see this to notice it but other then that i would not buy the game cause of the problems atm with it once the patch comes out then get it :laugh:

Comment

I actually found the first game more entertaining than the sequels...

Comment

Working...
                              X