Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li query

G'days again.
    I am in current wait for my new Lian Li PC65 case. I understand it comes with 3 x 80mm fans.
    Anyone who has a Lian Li case, could you please tell me what brand they are? ?
    If they have see-through blades it would be much appreciated.
    As it would save me from having to buy Enermax 80mm fans

much appreciated :D

Not sure of the brand off hand but they are black and of good quality and performance. The front 2 would be of little use to change as they can't be seen behind the fitler and behind it is the HDD rack. Only the back 1 would need to be replaced as it's the only 1 seen. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Well, I just picked one up from CompUSA - don't ask. It's a PC6x - not sure the exact model number. It came with 3 black fans. Good fans, but the do not have the fan speed monitor connection, which kinda bumed me out. Anyway, the type of fan is an ADDA DC Brushless - Model :AD0812ms-A70GL - I replace mine in the back with an Antec fan I had extra, so I can monitor it.

-Spodi

Comment

thanx for your input spodi, helped me alot = )
        ohh you too wiggo :D

Comment

I have a 2-week old Lian Li PC-65 and it has two
          intake and 2 exhaust fans(one on top of case)-they
          are all ADDA brand with black plastic fans.

Comment

I have 2 Lian Li PC65's and one Lian Li PC60 and while the standard ADDA medium speed fans work ok, I would suggest putting a fan on the side of the case as well.

I have medium speed fans on all 3 cases just over the video cards pulling the hot air out plus an exhaust fan on the top of each case. The only original fan I changed was the exhaust fan at the back to a high speed fan.

The newer Lian Li PC65's come with a top fan already installed.

Have a look at my computer systems site (below) then go to the Lian Li page as well.

Comment

Wot u guys mean by "top fan"?!?! U mean a blowhole or wot?

Comment

Yes, a blowhole with an 80mm fan...

Comment

Lian Li pc 82 com with five fans, two rear,two front with speed switch and a blowhole uptop. Usb 2.0 on front panel. oh and a side window too:D

Comment

:bounce: and this shot. i got it at compusa for 199 but now it at 179 dollars. figures

Comment

cool :D

Comment

Working...
                      X