NVIDIA GeForce 280 GTX in Tri SLI Tested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA GeForce 280 GTX in Tri SLI Tested

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "NVIDIA GeForce 280 GTX in Tri SLI Tested"

Re: NVIDIA GeForce 280 GTX in Tri SLI Tested

Why on earth do you keep reviewing these overpriced paperweights? Everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows that SLI is a scam and Tri SLI is a total scam. Seriously though you guys, even you know Nvidia doesn't care that these cards don't scale! Why do you insist on posting this crap? You're just giving free advertising to Nvidia.

Tell me this, what was the last SLI setup you reviewed that you would recommend people buy? This is just stupid and my point is proven by the simple fact that no one even cares to comment on this article you posted.

I haven't had a need to upgrade my 8800 GTX in almost 2 years because Nvidia doesn't even care to optimize their drivers anymore. How can you when they keep regurgitating the same crap? They don't have the time to optimize drivers when they release a new card and driver every 3 months.
    I really feel bad for people who fell for Nvidia's GX2 garbage. A 3 month lifespan for a $600 card? Wow!

Total garbage. Nvidia managed to lose me as a customer even though I never bought into any of this this crap. Have fun with your new $650 paperweights. Nvidia will issue a refresh of this card in 2 months time.

Comment

I just gotta ask, I noticed this in the specs for the test machine....

Hard Disk(s): Western Digital Velociraptor 150GB 10,00RPM SATA
      Are we looking at a future product, or a misprint?

Old inquiring Hippies just gotta know!

Comment

I think it's a mistake as the 36,74,150 sized hd's are Raptors. The new 300 g is to be called the Velociraptor.I think it may have a see through cover too.

later
        Dirty

Comment

Working...
        X