Grand theft auto 3 a winner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand theft auto 3 a winner...

Gta3 to pc has been out for a week or so, i think it's the best pc game for quite some time, it rules!!! The graphics is great not to mention the sound, it absolutley do not lag! No problems at all.
    The game get's 11 points out of 10 from me... GET IT AND PLAY!!!
    Just beware of the triads, or they might stick a firecracer up your behind...

;)

Played enough of it on PS2.. as there's no multiplayer in it on PC, i'll pass...

Comment

But it looks better on a pc... :)

Comment

I'd prefer it on the console.. and the fact that it came out a LONG time ago.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
          I'd prefer it on the console.. and the fact that it came out a LONG time ago.. ;)
          Hehe... yuppers :).

Comment

Something about random bashings to doctors,cops,prostitutes and old grannys that is a bit disturbing but non the less quite fun
            :snip:

Comment

it's the random pimp bashing that I love.. :D

Comment

yep, hey waz up wit that purple suit(Anyone that walks down town wit a purple suit on deserves woopin...)yea or nay???????

the insane stunts that u do when u find a jump is Awsome(Driver 2 style)....:D

Comment

tis just fun..

Comment

I couldnt control the damn thing on a crappy console, my pc's much better wiv my keyboard mouse and its overclocked Geforce 4!:shoot3:

Comment

a friend of mine said the exact opposite. He couldn't stand it without a gamepad / steering wheel from a console.. :)

Comment

well after having spent 2 whole days playin it i can say that is is on of the best games ive played.

i guess im not a big console fan but after playing it at a lan (thanks beefy :thumb: ) it almost gave me a reason to buy a ps2... im glad i didnt tho cos the pc version is heaps better (plus i couldnt use a ps controller to save my life!)

for a game that came out a few months ago on another platform, it sure doesnt look it. i never thought blowing peoples limbs off could be so fun!!!

also to all you peoples out there who wont buy it cos it has no multiplayer... well... this apperaed on the gta3 website a few days ago:
                        www.gta3.com
                        [B]Multiplayer was not added as Rockstar apparently did not like how it would turn out, and wanted something more exclusive for the series. During the development of the PC port however, it seems DMA were seriously considering, and at some points even implementing, the multiplayer component of the game.....
                        ....Does all this mean that DMA has implemeted multiplayer to even a deeper level such as the game application itself? This we don't yet know, however if it is even partially implemeted, there's a slight hope for a multiplayer addon!
                        hmm... might be street racin at the next lan with a little luck

also i noticed no lag problems on my gf4 440mx and on a gf2 400mx so basically any half decent graphics card should be able to handle it.

oh yeah, does anyone else notice the uncanny resemblence of the gta3 character to max payne?:confused:

Comment

I just go the PC version. All i can say is OMG. I haven't even begun to play the "missions" yet. Just having fun blowing stuff up.

You know it's a good game when you can carjack someone, get out of their car, beat them up, steal their money, then get back in their car and run them over. I love it, heh. Same for the police, stealing their cars and running them over with them is great.

Later

Comment

I heard from Peter Jennings that Australia has banned GTA3??? wtf??

Comment

Gah i hate the shooting method :thumbs do
                              I want to be able to aim anywhere easily :)

Comment

Working...
                              X