• Show
Clear All

• PCCaseGear? Any good?

Hello all,

I am thinking about buying the Lian Li PC65 USB
    from Melbourne Based PCCaseGear.com.

I am just wondering what does everyone think about their
    service? By the way, I live at Brisbane, so would it cost a lot
    to COD? (I can't seem to find a "price thing" on their web site)

Thanks!

Here is their page on shipping charges http://www.pccasegear.com.au/webcontent27.htm :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

While their postage prices are usually quite expensive, they're still a top company and if im not mistaken, the only sellers of fan mold in Australia that can really improve any blow hole....:thumb:

Comment

i got a heap of stuff off them, but they short shifted me on rubber locking strip for the window kit by about 5"

Comment

I placed an order once, but they didn't have what I wanted in stock, so they sent me a prompt reply, and offered some suggestions.. nice service, but i didn't end up getting anything.

Comment

I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them in the past. Never had any problems, ordered as stated, and on time. Once I got some rounded FDD cables which ended up being faulty, they were only too happy to replace them.
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

i have ordered a lot of stuff thru them, and i would recommend em happily any day. never missed a beat when dealing with em.

Comment

I told them about my ruber locking strip and they are sending some more, so they have got my approval:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                X