I got Korn's Untouchables today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Korn's Untouchables today...

Haven't listened to it all yet, but it's a little more rockin' than issues was. I think their "Follow the Leader" album was their best one, but Untouchables has some pretty nice tracks from what I've heard thus far.

i really want it..but cant afford it atm
    i've been trying to download some of the songs..but they're all the same song...just renamed bloody annoying..oh well...:(

Comment

Make sure you got the uncensored version. I went in and asked for it and she gave me the cencored one. Me being ever-so-clever spotted this mistake and promptly asked for the uncensored version.

The album is pretty good. Jon's voice has certainly evolved since Issues. I would say its the 2nd best album they have out. Their Self-Titled album I feel was more heavy, but the lyrics in this one are alot better/deep.

Follow The Leader was the worst album imo. one or two good tracks and that was it. Every other album- every track was awesome.

Comment

Haven't heard the new one yet. Liked Issues... Loved Life is Peachy.. Didn't hear much of Korn... Follow the Leader was OK...

Comment

Self-Titled includes great tracks such as Clown, Blind, Helmet in the bush etc. They played Clown @ BDO '99 im told.

That whole album is very heavy. Follow The Leader was, meh. It never 'grew' on me as much as the other albums did. FTL/Issues was going too far away from what Korn is, im glad they made it back to where they belong with Untouchables.

Comment

I've listened to the whole thing now, and it is very good. They've been able to be very creative and still be Korn. The album is rather gothic I guess...some of the tracks reminded me of Disturbed or Orgy (not that that's a bad thing;))

Comment

I liked their albums Korn and Life is Peachy. Ever since Follow the Leader, they don't seem like the same Korn to me. I hope this is a return the Korn I like. Lemme ask you, do alot of the songs use that sound where the drummer taps the drumstcks together rapidly?

edit: you know what I mean, he taps them together quickly many times to make a scratchy noise.

Comment

the song "BLIND" will never be surpassed in my opinion, it is by far the greatest song i ever listened to. i dont know why, it just sends me nuts when i hear it...

KoRn ST is THE best album, peachy was good, FTL was nuthin worth buyin, nor was issues imho, but yesm untouchables is back on that borderline of their roots/exprimented...

I am a huge fan of KoRn, but with my assorted collection of music its hard to have one favourite these days...

Any1 like the group called Orange 9mm ?

Comment

Originally posted by sKuLLsHoT
                  the song "BLIND" will never be surpassed in my opinion, it is by far the greatest song i ever listened to. i dont know why, it just sends me nuts when i hear it...
                  I agree, and it does the same thing to me.

Later

Comment

Working...
                  X