Best KT333 MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best KT333 MB

What is the Best KT333 motherboard that has the least problems and has integrated sound?

I've used both the EPoX 8K3A+ and Gigabyte GA-7VRXP which I've found both very good though some others have had probs with the Gigabyte board but why I'm not sure. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i have the soltek
      it seems good, and it's a bit cheaper
      But has no raid or USB 2.0
      But that is compensated by the fact it's purple.

Comment

My MSI KT3 Ultra runs nice and sweet. The KT3 Ultra-ARU also has 6 Channel audio onboard instead of the normal 2 channel.

Comment

How about Abit KX7-333R ? It is also reliable and stable good for Overclocking :flames:

Comment

if you've got the $ the Asus A7V333 is Definatly worth it IMO, but if your on a tighter budget, go for the Epox or the Gigabyte
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I wouldnt go for the Asus board, apart from being a not so good overclocking board its a rip off. Gigabyte, hmm well the number of threads you read about problems with them should turn you off, if not go for it. Epox 8K3A(+) is also a good board, Soltek 75DRV5 is good aswell. There is no hands down best board, it all depends on what kind of application its going to have.

Comment

What is the best Overclockable mobo ????:no:

Comment

For all it's options I'd have to say the EPoX 8K3A/8K3A+ and I can testify to some very high overclocks with them. :devil:
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

If you want overclocking, the Epox 8K3A/+ or the Abit KX7-333 would be your best bet. I got burned by the 8K3A+ myself, so I'm a little wary of them, but I have had good luck in the Socket A portion of Abit's boards.

Comment

I got myself Epox 8K3A, yesterday. Togather with Curcial DDRAM 256MB PC-2700. After Install.... Haven't test out for O/C yet. Now runing at default XP1800++ 266FSB

Comment

Mine is Gigabyte 7VRXP with XP 1800+ and 256MB PC 2700. I found this mobo quite good and stable. It has hardware onboard sound from creative chipset unlike other mobos that have software AC97 codecs. But I dont use them since I already have sound blaster live soundcard. It has onboard lan chip, usb 2.0, raid, but unfortunately no firewire port.

Comment

Abit KX7-333, Epox 8K3A+ for performance and o/c and Soltek 75DRV5 if you want cheap but decent no frills action:flames:

Comment

I have been running my Epox 8K3A for a month or so and I love it. Very stable haven't had any real issues with it. Haven't pushed the O'C yet. I just set the FSB @ 150 and left it alone. Might get around to boosting later, but just enjoying being able to play for a while.

JM :afro:
                            Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by JealousMidget
                              I have been running my Epox 8K3A for a month or so and I love it. Very stable haven't had any real issues with it. Haven't pushed the O'C yet. I just set the FSB @ 150 and left it alone. Might get around to boosting later, but just enjoying being able to play for a while.

JM :afro:
                              What is your default FSB ?? As mine i change on board jumper to 133MHZ. It auto boot up as 266 FSB. Are your's same as me ?:wave:

Comment

Working...
                              X