Ut 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ut 2003

I'm not a huge gamer - but I had the opportunity to play the UT2003 v.906 Demo for a while & it looks pretty good
    - only one resolution worked, it looked to be about 800X600. It should be impressive when all the hi-res eye candy is turned on.
    It was still 450MB - for the 6 or 7 levels that were there

I suppose it's hard to come up with anything new for the head to head, multi player type of game though.

I'm going the day of it's release to purchase it.

Comment

Yeah i was lucky enought to obtain a copy of it.

Very Very Immpressive. Can't wait for it to be released

Comment

Oh at 1024x768 it looked dam impressive an the Net code was very good considering it was an alpha release

Comment

A friend of mine got a copy of the complete version that was released to reveiwers recently (at least that's the story he told me) - he's going to make me a copy of it this weekend.....appearantly it expires 15 days after the install - he's looking for the crack now.
          It's over 1.5GB installed!!

Comment

Woah! That's gonna be a few disks to install that mutha.

Comment

Man that's huge.
              I put the demo on my brother's computer just for kicks, which only has a TNT2 and 500MHz P3 in it and it wouldn't even run good when I set the resolution to 320X240 HAHAHA:laugh:
              I got killed before I could even turn around to see what was shooting me. I got lucky with a couple of shots with the rocket launcher, but other than that it's unplayable on a TNT2

Comment

Working...
              X