Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Micro Ti4200: 64MB or 128MB?

Hi,

Just wondering which version you guys got and wot speeds you got them up to... all the posts I've read so far fail to mention which version they have!

Thanks!

I've got the 128MB version, it has 4ns RAM and so far i've got it too 285/540. I'm sure i can get the core to 300 only that my PSU has shocking voltages, the +5v rail is always about 4.7, so until i get a new one, i cant see wot my full overclock will be. But the memory is maxed out here, anymore and i'll see alot of aftifacts!

Comment

I have the 64MB version that I reviewed and it runs at 315/610 without any visual irregularities. :)
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

Just remember that the 64MB version has faster memory than the 128MB one. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Kool stuff... I'm definitely leaning towards the 64MB version then...! ... I can't believe I made the front page of tweaktown.. mmmuhahaha

hehe :afro:

anyone else have an x-micro ti4200?

Comment

If u plan to keep this card for long, then its alot better to get the 128MB version especially when new games such as UT2003 and Doom3 come out, the extra memory will really benifit. If u want to use Anti Alaising, then definetely get the 128MB version. For overclock sake, then get te 64MB although thats not really worth it imo. There is a card by Triplex which is a 128MB Ti4200 that is built on a Ti4600 board but with 3.3ns memory, according to a review, it overclocks like hell and beats the Ti4600 in every test when overclocked! Heres the link: http://www.digit-life.com/articles/s...200/index.html

Comment

Is the card you are talking about SUMA or Triplex?

Comment

Its suma, got mixed up, u can get them at www.gamedude.com.au

Comment

Anandtech did a comparison of 64mb vs. 128mb GF4ti4200's - it's not real clear which is better, but you might find it helpful. I would tend to lean toward the 128MB model.....

Comment

I had the 128MB version and got it to 290/540. Both cards use 4ns RAM, but the 64MB overclock a lot higher.

Comment

I have the 128 version and I have it OC to 275/555 and its working flawlessly !!! Im so happy with this card.

best,

Comment

Working...
                      X