Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope that no one here has RAMBUS shares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope that no one here has RAMBUS shares.

Especially paying top dollar for them after this. http://www.theinquirer.net/19060234.htm :eek:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

By the time it all gets through the judicial system, Rambus will probably be old news anyway.

Shame it didn't live up to the promise though, when it was being launched it looked oh so sweet on paper. Never did show the performance gains though:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

If their stock prices keep goin' the way they are then they'll be history before all the cases are over and done with. :devil win
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I've done some silly things in the past but none of those times did I ever consider buying shares in RAMBUS.
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Wiggo!

Don't make me sift through BG to find significant posts like this !! :no: :no: ;)

Comment

I think that RDRAM has a future, but they've put that future on hold with the lawsuits. I can understand a new technology being expensive, but the lawsuits didn't help their image.

I don't think we'll see Rambus croak though. I've heard that Cray is using RDRAM in their systems...I saw something about some major player using RDRAM in their supercomputers over at 2CPU. Have to find the bloody farkin link.

Comment

Working...
            X