Help..hardware T&l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help..hardware T&l

I have recently purchased Spider-man: The movie PC game. After installing the game and running it the message, "This game requires a Hardware T&L graphics card" comes up. After doing some looking around I learnt more about Hardware Transform and Lighting. Although unless I buy a new graphics card I cannot overcome this problem, according to all the websites.

Is there any way to tweak or trick the computer or game into thinking I have a Hardware T&L graphics card, so I can play this game.

Ryan

It's been a couple of days, so you may have already gotten a new graphics card and/or given up on this thread, but I thought I'd give my two cents anyway, because I've looked into the same problem (I currently have a TNT 2 and want to play Star Wars Galaxies when it comes out).

You can't trick a graphics card into thinking it has T&L :frown: You need at least a GeForce 3, and if you have extra money to spare you might go ahead and get a GeForce4.

Comment

Yes you will need a Radeon 8500/GF3 or better video card for that to work. :smokin:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
      X