Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TES3: Morrowind

**climbs to the top of the highest mountain and screams**
    Morrowind would have to be one of the best role playing games ever, not to mention the best sequel ever! The legacy of the elder scrolls series lives on, and after seeing daggerfall for the 1st time when i was 7 i thought no other role playing game could top it, well this has easily done it, stunning graphics, lovely maps, extremmely deep storylines, endless situations that one can get themselves into (including getting killed by a rat, not that i've encountered that or anything :cry: ) there are even more guilds/clubs to join in this brillaint sequel, with a welcome return to the mages guild **rubs hands together and thinks of another spell to make** and the priest 'guild' or temple.
    Ok i'm finished my brag now....has anybody else played this fantastic game or its prequel?
    **falls from mountain**

:smokin:

*kicks the creators lifeless body as it slumps to the bottom of the mountain*
    no. i havent..but i'll see it soon enough at your place most likely..btw. why arent u on msn?
    *kicks u some more*

Comment

I played the original Elder Scrolls when it first came out... installed it from floppy disks (whoops... giving away my age there :) ). It never really entranced me very much. I am, however, planning on getting the new Neverwinter Nights soon. Best Buy usually offers a sale within 2 weeks of a game's release, so I'll pick it up then. Talk about replayability... it is reportedly like actually playing AD&D but with graphics to boot!

*drool* :lips:
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

I'm with you Darth.. NWN is gonna rock..

But apparently Morrowind is actually pretty nice too... gonna get my hands on it one day and check it out.

Comment

Morrorwins is great since you can actually really do whatever you like.
          There is a storyline, but who needs it. :kay:

Comment

That may be true, but NWN will allow for the creation of campaigns of one's own design. There can even be an active DM to keep things running smoothly. It should be on sale this weekend... I'll see.
            My Toys

Comment

I downloaded the toolkit for making your own campaign a while back now. It was only a beta, but it was still a very powerful little tool. It will be interesting to see what people come up with.

Comment

Played morrowind at a friends house the other day. it looks beautiful and I like the nice simple user interface it has. it sort of takes the best elements of a first person shooter and an RPG and mixes them together.

BTW: I saw a box for Duke Nuk'em Manhattan Project at a local CompUSA is it something new or just a game i must've missed? i always loved the old Duke side scroller shoot'em ups..

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDD
                  BTW: I saw a box for Duke Nuk'em Manhattan Project at a local CompUSA is it something new or just a game i must've missed? i always loved the old Duke side scroller shoot'em ups..
                  It's a new version of the old side scroller shoot'em ups..alright.

And a pretty good one, as I have been told. :thumb:

It's time too kick ass and chew bubblegum,
                  too bad I am al out off gum.

Comment

It's something to hold folks over until the real Duke Nukem shows up in stores. Duke Nukem Forever!
                    My Toys

Comment

Duke Nukem Forever... That's about how long they are taking to make the game.. forever.. :) Seriously, it's been as bad as Team Fortress 2...

Comment

I just hope that with all the hype it doesn't flop like Daikatana did.
                        My Toys

Comment

3d Realms usually tries to get things right. A new Side Scrolling Duke wow, I gotta get this..

DNF was originally announced while I was in college I think [or maybe a year or so after I finished. Maybe it'll be out by the time my 10 year reunion is being planned.:rolleyes:

Comment

DNF is scheduled for release on October 1 of this year. At least there is a tentative release date. Before we didn't even have that. :thumb:
                            My Toys

Comment

I've never played any of the previous elder scrolls titles, but Morrowind is an excellent game!!! Yeah so you need a bit of grunt in your computer to get it to run very pretty, but hey its a good excuse to upgrade and well worth it. The game is huge!!
                              :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X