Internal Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Lighting

Has anyone got experience with Neons? Where do I get some around Melb? Are the ones that Autobarn advertising for $20 to $30 OK or do I need to blackout the rest on Melb to be able to see anything through the holes in the case? (Yes I do see the irony in trying to see electrical lights while there is a blackout)

On a similar note, who does laser cutting from images around Melb, what image type?

Regards

Some of the guys I know have used the ones from AutoBarn with great success, so you can give them a try.

No idea about the second question though :(
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

gyday Russell
      I know that ADI in bendigo have a laser cutter & there is another place that advertises on TV.

:devil:

we need to slaughter big hairy jimbo again at aoe2
      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Originally posted by Baz
        Has anyone got experience with Neons? Where do I get some around Melb? Are the ones that Autobarn advertising for to OK or do I need to blackout the rest on Melb to be able to see anything through the holes in the case? (Yes I do see the irony in trying to see electrical lights while there is a blackout)

On a similar note, who does laser cutting from images around Melb, what image type?

Regards
        Hey I SEE my avatar!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Comment

i bought a red neon from autobarn a while back, although i have nothing to compare against, it did seem alright, although it was recently starting to look a little worse for wear (indefinite light consistency) silencer on the other hand, had his green one die pretty quickly (he wanted a red but he reckons there weren't any, even tho i went and bought mine like the day after him)...

thats about all i can tell u from my experience, until someone sends us a neon to review at ocm... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MySTiCuSS

Hey I SEE my avatar!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
            hey M, thats why ya got to import your own Av, so your not:eek: :rolleyes: :confused: , all the time.

Comment

Administrator assigned avatar, will keep the Taz one until I find better or too many others use it too.

As for Jimbo and AOE2, he won't come challenge us again as he knows he won't win anymore. Who do we know at ADI?

Cheers for the neon info, will be after the red one. What wattage are they using? How long were you using it before it started to look a bit worse for wear (in hours please).

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X