Warcraft 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft 3

I managed to get a copy of Worldcraft 3 - For the people who haven't played it or haven't seen any reviews, you guys are going to love it. While the videos that cut in from time to time can be annoy the game play is great and the graphics are fairly good for today's standards.

What does everyone else think? Addiction won't be far away for me I don't think!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I managed to get a copy of Worldcraft 3
    Hee hee...
    Addiction right around the corner, no doubt.... :D :D

Comment

Oops... Warcraft rather. :)
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

i heard good things about warcraft 3.
        i have 128MB of RAM, is it enough to handle it?:cheers:

Comment

Hmmmm.....well after at least 12hours of straight playing it.....although i'm a little sick of getting my ass kicked in multiplayer, i'd have to say its pretty dam good, except i've got a few problems with the rather low attack damages, the annoying lack of money/gold, and the ridiculously high prices for men and buildings....
          The idea of having 'heroes' which can do special attacks and enchanced damage, and the idea that they can go up levels is also a good idea
          Overal it is a good enough game to go to lans with!!::thumb:

:smokin:

Comment

hey creater, can u tell me your computer specs.?

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul

Hee hee...
              Addiction right around the corner, no doubt.... :D :D
              do u play starcraft?

Comment

Used to... very clever of you..

Comment

Originally posted by altangerel20
                  hey creater, can u tell me your computer specs.?

Well, i have a athlon XP 1600+, 256mb DDR Ram, 32mb Geforce 2, 10/100 network card, 16x DVD drive.....

:smokin:

Comment

Gameplay+Blizzard=Does not compute.

Comment

I'm a n00b to warcraft games and by the looks of it (you guys) i think i am gonna buy it. I dunno what type game its is...but it seems to be action/adventure RPG no?...anyhow i love those type of games...you think i'll get addicted and forget any other game there is out there when i get Warcraft?: peace2:
                      - Damien

Comment

Its not really an RPG at all, more of a army/war game where you are the micro-manager in charge of your own little army and base. I can almost guarantee you'll like it Flaco.

I can relate to BZ's comment though... It is a very fun game, with good 'gameplay' when the players are inexperienced. Once you get a multiplayer round with everyone good, the gameplay dissapates quickly. It becomes extremely tedious. But it is good for quite a while, far longer than most games.

Comment

I understand now...thanks Zeradul...for the clear up....:thumb:
                          - Damien

Comment

Yup, with the Betas the multiplayer sucked hard (which was the only component to the beta), but I must admit- the single-player campaign is entertaining....albeit short and not really that interesting.

Trouble with Blizzard is they only ever do things half-arsed. 7 Years they had to make War3, and this is the best they could do.

for what its worth (nothing) - the movies look nice....

Comment

AwWwWwWw...thats not good the main reason i wanted the game was for Multiplayer...that kinda dims the light doesn't it...hmm now i'm thinking twice about getting it this wednesday..:?:
                              - Damien

Comment

Working...
                              X