Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to find case! :mad:

Hey,

Im after this particular case and i swear its just about impossible to find! i _had_ a place called www.colorcase.com but they have stopped selling this case for some reason the link to the company's page is this: http://www.3rsystem.co.kr/product/product_case_eng.htm

the case im looking at is:

NEON (Metal Silver) : Mid-tower Case

Bays: Outside - 3*5.25", 1* 3.5" / Inside - 3* 3.5"
    Side Panel opening style
    Installed thermometer monitors the temperature inside the case
    Two level Speed Control system to prevent cooling fan noise
    USB / SOUND port on front Panel
    Supports Pentinum 4

its one of the best lookin cases ive seen! anybody have any ideas about how i could find a place that sells them? (im going to try and send an email to the company but their in another language and they'll probably just delete my email seeings as im writing in another language...)

:( :confused: :( :confused:
    At the request of wiggo ;)

if they have a site in english, they must be able to read english, send them an email anyways
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I'm not sure where you could buy those cases, but if you are looking for cool looking cases check out Xoxide.com :cheers:

Comment

I predict that the Internet will be the final blow towards making English the world's main language.

Comment

Those cases are on eBay, the problem of course is getting one shipped. In fact several models of 3R cases can be found readily, I'm looking for someone who ships internationally, but haven't stumbled upon that seller yet.

I'm always looking for a free case on eBay, so I may find 1 eventually.

Check this link just to confirm that it is the correct case please;

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

With the small population base here in Australia we only see a small fraction of the cases that are available to a lot of other countries. :(
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
              I predict that the Internet will be the final blow towards making English the world's main language.
              Just getting everyone an @ symbol was a big step. Of course if physics, aeronautics and medicine can't get everyone speaking a bit of the english language, then they might be just plain stubborn:laugh:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Mr. C, thats the case! :)

hrmmmmmm, i might consider getting that one actually! ive found a couple of stores but their like $299, or $209 if i can get 10 ppl to buy them.

thanks heaps! is this the only auction for this particular case or are there others?

Thanks!

Edit: *bursts out crying* quote: NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AT THIS TIME.

:(:(:(, any idea's on how i could get it if i decided to bid? (ive still got 3 days and 16 hours to decide)..

Edit again: how much do u reckon shipping from the US would cost to AU? i could get a couple of people in on this so we could cut the cost between us...this bid has 10 cases...

also, how does this work if there is 10 items? does everybody bid and the top 10 bidders win and the lowest bid is the price that they all get it for? :confused:

Comment

Scorptech have similar looking cases you could easily mod to resemble the one selling @ ebay.

Youd be better off too, put a decent LCD in the front at least.

To be honest- the case looks like ****e, but, each to their own i guess....at least their cheap....

Comment

bah, it kicks arse :)

which case are you talking about that scorptec has?

Comment

There are others listed on eBay, also found this one

But again, it's a seller who won't ship except to the US.

I used the rate calculator at UPS website, and it will cost a bit over $54 US to ship it from my house to yours. :eek: That's with just slightly over-estimating the weight (rounded up to 28lbs, and not knowing the exact dimensions of the packaging --- and would definitely need to increase the insurance rate a bit, I used $100 dollars insurance.)

I'm usually cruising the cases for a bit each weekend, and knew I had seen this model before. (If I ever get to build a new dream machine, I need to start with a case right? So I may stumble across one eventually that will ship to OZ -- I hope! )

The quantity listed in the auction heading is how many of the item he has for sale, you may bid on just 1 -- unless otherwise specified in the auction itself.

I would think it impractical for us to work out aplan for 2 party shipping, it'll take $25 US to get 1 to my house, and another $50+ US to get it from mine to yours

We'll keep looking though, and see if we can find a seller who can meet your needs dude, in the meantime, keep your chin up:thumb:

Comment

woah! that second one, if i buy it now i can get if for:

Buy It Now for US $54.95
                        This option disappears
                        once a bid is placed.

so thatd be just under $100 AU, say $95. then $25 to get to your place, then say $60 to me? all up looking at about $180! thats a bit less than then $209 for 10 people. I'm still seeing if i can gather these 10 people together otherwise ill go with one of these deals...thanks heaps Mr. C! I just hope that somebody doesn't bid on the second one so i can buy it straight away for $54.95 US!

Comment

There are 40 pages or so of case auctions, might want to take a good look, maybe the "seller that ships" is in there somewhere?

Or maybe we need the "shipper that sells":?:

Any way, that's = a lot of money for a case. NOTE; the second case, for $54.95 does not include a PSU

Comment

yeah ill take a look through the pages of cases to see what i can find...and yeah its a bit of money but its a kick arse case :):)

also, after i posted i realised it didn't include a PSU. So depending on how much the first link's bids get up to it may be a better deal. I have a few ppl that are interested in this case in AU. Do you reckon that the first link, if i approached him with say 5 buyers from AU then he'd ship out here?

Comment

He might consider it a pain in the arse (deviation from usual procedure), but then again, he might be a swell fellow. Best to email with the question before bidding.

Comment

Working...
                              X