X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie of The Week

I figured if theres a "song of the week " why couldn't we have this...:?:
    - Damien

Well i'm not sure if the movies at Aussie are played on earlier or later date ...but "The Bourne Identity" is a badass movie...its a DVD Buy for sure when they sale em':thumb:
    - Damien

Comment

The Minority Report
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Shrek seems to be a fav of the week here at our place atm

Comment

One movie I have truly enjoyed watching recently is "The Dish".
          It's a very entertaining story about the technology behind the first moonwalk.
          The story takes place in OZ, if you get the chance watch it.
          My wife and I really liked it.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

The minority report is a real good movie...but you guys will like "the bourne identity" the movie isn't a set in the future like every movie nowadays...its a simple setting with intense suspense, and mind user.:thumb: What i like about the Minority Reprt is how the world is still in the stage of changing into the future. They had old type housing with out of this world expressways. Real cool as well.
            - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
              The minority report is a real good movie...but you guys will like "the bourne identity" the movie isn't a set in the future like every movie nowadays...its a simple setting with intense suspense, and mind user.:thumb: What i like about the Minority Reprt is how the world is still in the stage of changing into the future. They had old type housing with out of this world expressways. Real cool as well.
              OK due to work schedule, I don't get to see many movies in a timely manner. I saw Bourne Identity this weekend and was surprised how good it was. I was expecting something more like a duplicate of Long Kiss Goodnight, but it turned out to be very different and enjoyable. I especially like see Franka Potente as Matt Damon's sidekick. I first saw her in "Run Lola Run" or "Lola Rennt" (in it's original German title). Another good movie if you come across it. :thumb:

Saw "Minority Report" a couple weeks ago, that was pretty cool too.
              Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

OK the movie "SignS" with Mel Gibson is very good. It takes time to get there but keeps you thrilled and gives you chills...very cool movie. GOTTA SEE IT! :thumb:

NOTE: It is directed by the same person who directed "The Sixth Sense, and Unbreakable".
                - Damien

Comment

I finally got some time of work so i me and a friend went to see about a boy, I wasn't to sure if i would like it, but it ended up being quite funny... not split your sides laughing like most anime i see, but amusing none the less.:D
                  I give :thumb: and 7/10

Comment

Mr. Tweak if you see this why don't you move this thread to the "Audio/ Visual" section. Maybe it will get more attention the with "song of the week" thread.
                    - Damien

Comment

There ya go. Moved.

Comment

Signs

Comment

Signs rocks at first its a bit slow but man does it get good.

Beefy thanks for the move dude.:thumb:
                          - Damien

Comment

SIGNS - But anything with Mel in it is good.

Comment

You are right...so far yes all he has down ranges from good to Great....
                              - Damien

Comment

Working...
                              X