Neverwinter Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights

Well, the wait is up. The game is out and I have it... and it ROCKS! I've just been playing with the single-player mode so far to get used to the control and such, but it is a pretty cool game. While there is a set mission to accomplish, you have free reign to go in whatever direction you choose. It also has some pretty good graphics and spell efects from what I've seen so far. I started off with a fighter since they tend to live longer, but I'm getting ready to throw together a mage and get some cool effects going on. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

damn you.. :) I'll be gettin mine on Wednesday, at the same time as Warcraft 3, plus I got Final Fantasy X last week, so I'm gonna be a busy boy.. lucky i'm on holidays.. ;)

Comment

Must..... stop..... playing...... NWN.....

Comment

I haven't had enough time to really play it hard, but I have managed to get through the first chapter of the single player game. Pretty awesome so far. :)
        My Toys

Comment

i'm most of the way through Chapter 2.. lev 10 Cleric / Lev 2 fighter.. :) lovin it

Comment

you addicts!
            TT Original

Comment

*slaps Ollie*

Comment

i havent bought a game since UT was released
                TT Original

Comment

Bought?? I have never bought a game... :D

Comment

.... *slaps the two morons above him*

Comment

Mooaahahahahaha!!

Comment

That's OK... they can brag about not buying games. I'll just keep enjoying the Hell out of myself with this one. :devil win
                        My Toys

Comment

you and me both.. :)

Comment

IS this game acually worth it i mean i hear ppl say for 3cds they could of done a better job...

Comment

Its just my opinion, but yes, the game is worth buying. It has a refreshing interface that actually makes good use of the mouse for a change and the graphics are a lot better than previous fantasy titles. The spell effects are also much better than you're probably accustomed to.

Cuold it have been better? Sure... name a game that couldn't be improved. But is is worthy of your time and hard-earned dollars? You bet. :)
                              My Toys

Comment

Working...
                              X