MSI 645e Max2 LRU. When/Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSI 645e Max2 LRU. When/Where?

I came across the MSI 645E Max LRU (MS-6567) motherboard some time ago and have been keenly waiting for it to arrive here in Australia. It was a pleasent surprise when I came across an Australian review of it here at Tweaktown, http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...review&dId=291

Then while flipping through the June edition of APC I discovered a full page(page 139) add from MSI for their new 845E, 845G and 645E boards. The add has now appeared in the July edition also. I know it was a bit foolish but as soon as I saw the add in June I went and ordered some 4 grands worth of components for a machine I will be assembling. Everything is here except the motherboard.

The trouble started when my usual supplier could not get the board. Then when I contacted all the compaines listed in the add they either claimed no knowledge of the board or stated that MSI does NOT intend to bring it into Australia! This seems a bit strange considering all the advertising and that MSI have supplied a board to TweakTown for review.

Does anyone know when/where I could purchase one of these boards. I would prefer within Australia if possible but an online store in another country who will ship internationally would be OK too. I'm feeling a bit silly and anxious so any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X