good motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good motherboard

hi i wonder could anyone help me i am looking prefer a gigabype board that will run am2+ and am3 memory from 1066 up to 1333 like a all in one board thanking for you help

Re: good motherboard

ASRock M3A790GX/128M Socket AM3 DDR3 mainboard review

Top Performance Award

"People who are planning to buy Socket AM3 Phenom II CPU should choose Socket AM3 mainboards and DDR3 memories for the top performance. DDR3 memories are more expensive than DDR2 versions but it can be considered as an investment. Both Intel and AMD will continue with DDR3. ASRock M3A790GX/128M supports 140 Watt TDP and HT 3.0. Supported CPU list is limited but soon Socket AM3 based Athlon CPUs will be out.

AMD 790GX chipset is very popular and brings the most powerful mGPU. You can easily watch Full HD video without having discrete VGA. ASRock decided to supply 3 different monitor connections. They can be used to connect to LCD TV's too. On the other hand it is possible to install upto 3 graphic cards! This option gives you power to choose but there is a small detail. It might be necessary to turn switch card. At least this is not something you need to do often.

You can use total of 16 GB DDR3-1600 memory thanks to 4 slots. We didn't have any trouble with our DDR3-1600 kit even when the timing was CL7. SATA, IDE, FireWire and USB connections are adequate. There is nothing missing there. Software comes with CDs are useful. Power consumption measurements were very low. There are many options related to overclock. It was rock solid during overclock tests. We could overclock our Phenom X3 710 CPU around 35%."

Comment

Working...
    X