Game Controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Controllers

Can anyone recommend a game controller/game pad, similar to playstation for the pc.

Yes.............Fetch urself some Gravis GamePad Pro's....I got 2 of them they work great....14 bucks at besstbuy

Comment

If you are going to want to play games like 'Bond' (First Person Shooters) then you should just learn to use the mouse and keyboard, as any skilled gamepad user will get absolutely obliterated by a mouse user.

Gamepads are decent for driving games, and I believe Logitech has a model with force feedback and the analog sticks that is very similar to a PS2 controller, I think they sell for 40-50 USD$.

Comment

you can get converters to turn a ps controler in to a pc one, but i don't know why you would bother
        for the money of a ps controler and the adapter you could pick up a good pc one and have less hassels, just shop around and see what you can find.
        i have a gravis extermantor, they don't make it anymore but it's a darn fine pad

Comment

I have reasearched the converters you refer to, and I have decided that they are NOT worth the hassle because:
          1: Very poor drivers/button cofiguration software
          2: Force Feedback doesn't work right
          3: Constant struggle trying to get the controller to work right in different games.

If I were a honcho at Sony, I would totally go about making a retail adapter. Lets face it, Sony has the best controller availiable, and if they took some time to do it right on PC people would gobble them up at 50$ a pop.

Comment

i agree with that...

:flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

Comment

If it's the keyboard that's really ya big problem then The Claw is probably your answer plus it now has USB support. ;)
              It was certainly mine even if it's the older PS2 version. :thumb:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Wiggo Is the Claw available in the US?

Comment

Working...
                X