DVI to VGA Adapter for Geforce 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVI to VGA Adapter for Geforce 4

Hey guys im back...i was wondering if anyone knows were i can get a DVI to VGA adapter for my PNY Geforce 4 ti4400...is there certain one i need or can i get any of them...im really considering a second monitor cause like most people here i multitask...anywayz..thanks

try MOLEX.com
    they supplied me with a dfp/dvi adapter for a good price, they are strictly industrial but will (may) send a sample to you

Comment

Originally posted by krlcols
      try MOLEX.com
      they supplied me with a dfp/dvi adapter for a good price, they are strictly industrial but will (may) send a sample to you
      Thanks...but i couldnt find anything for me on that site...i was also wondering...i went to the Ati website and saw that they sell the VGA/DVI-I adapter for the AIW 8500 for $5.00...could i use that for my Nvidia card...im guessing yes but i dont want to order it till im sure...thanks again...lata

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Are you sure that the vid card you have can support two monitors at the same time-- like an extension of the desktop?

Many cards have multiple adapters just to be able to attach to different things, but that doesn't mean the card supports multiple screens all at once.

Comment

For a GF4 Ti4400 yes it should work. :smokin:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
            For a GF4 Ti4400 yes it should work. :smokin:
            Thanks..yeah i ordered a DVI-I to VGA Adapter from essencompu.com for like 10 bucks i think...i forgot..i should get it soon and then ill buy 2 monitors and "hello nView"....thanks guys...i really appreciate the help...peace

FiReBLaZR

Comment

I just ordered 2 new monitors for the setup...check it out...tell me what ya guys think...i cant wait till i get them...peace out ...lataz

FiReblaZR

Comment

Looks good but what brand and model is it? :?:

Comment

Looks good but what brand and model is it? :?:
                  Future Power - Model 17df75b

I bought them from www.Essencompu.com
                  Go to the monitor section and it should be on the front page...in the middle...

I bought them for their flat screens and at $159 USD each...i thought it was a great price...

Both are 17" (16" viewable) - .25 Dot Pitch
                  Anywayz...im at work...post some more replies and ill be back at ya later tonight in NY...i dont know about Aussie...lol

Peace

Comment

Hope they last for ya. I am leary of non-mainstream brands.

When were they manufactured?? That is an awful high dot pitch for todays monitors...

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
                      Hope they last for ya. I am leary of non-mainstream brands.

When were they manufactured?? That is an awful high dot pitch for todays monitors...
                      Actually...I Currently have a Future Power Monitor Sitting on my desk for the past 3 years...and its been thru alot...and I mean ALOT...and it works flawlessly...I have to say...so far I am extremely Pleased with Future Power...hopefully it will last for a while...oh and my monitor now has a .27 dot pitch...and it hasnt bothered me yet...I will see the difference once I get the new ones...well...I am supposed to get them tomorrow...so once they are here ...I will post a pic of the desktop...anywayz...peace out...and ZERA...thanks for your input....take care...

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Ok guys...i got the monitors...now the thing is...the monitor on the DVI to VGA Adapter gives a cleaner whiter looking output......also something that gets on my nerves...whenever i open a folder and its a big one...the screen shrinks alittle bit...not too much but it is noticible...and it happens on both of them...even when they are not thru nView...anywayz...i just need to get used to this new setup...its cool...now im just thinking why i just spent 400 bucks...lol...well i guess thats the life of a Techie...one cool thing but its not the best is watching Divx movies spanning 2 monitors...ya have to get used to it...but its all good...take care guys...lataz

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Check it out!!!

Comment

Don't ya just luv those with awsome real estate. :D

Comment

Don't ya just luv those with awsome real estate. :D
                              Yeah its pretty sweet...I cleaned up my desktop so i have a new pic for ya guys...have fun...and ill talk to ya guys soon...peace

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Working...
                              X