Corsair CMX512-3000C2 Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair CMX512-3000C2 Memory

I'm looking at buying two sticks of Corsair CMX512-3000C2 Memory to put in my system.

Apparantly this RAM is guranteed to run at 166FSB with 2-2-2-1T memory timings.

- Is this correct?

Data sheet HERE

- Secondly if I put both sticks of RAM in my system will I still be able to use these memory timings at or below a 166 FSB?

- If i have a similar BIOS to the one used in the Tweakers Australia memory roundup, which of the memory settings in the image below actually corrospond to the 2-2-2-1T memory timings that Corsair is telling me the RAM supports.

I was under the impression that there were usually FIVE numbers when displaying memory timings ie. 2-2-2-2-1T (i don't know what each of the numbers mean though).

- Is Corsair leaving one of the digits out?

I was wanting to run the RAM at entireley 2 settings. This will give me maximum performancewill it not?

MUCH thanks.

Regards,

Mark

Usually the active to pre-charge (trans) value is left out but that memory is very good (top of the line IMO) and don't be surprised if the 2-2-2-1T setting will go much higher up the FSB scale than 166MHz. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
    X