Osiris the man!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osiris the man!!

Last nite was a big one for one certain Tweaker. One boring friday nite turned into a fun filled night for Osiris who got it on with miss sex line herself Alex. While this was happening Mr Tweak was crying on the phone ( i think, I'm pretty sure he was crying) and another Tweaker (Me) was lying on the floor passed out.
    I'm hoping Osiris will us in on the rest of the details after we disbanded for nite!!
    Go get em tiger ;)

Hey morph :)

Yeah, was a good night, think I'll spare you yhe details though :).

Comment

Crying? I was chatting up the girl you used to like... :D

Comment

Oh what a tangled web you weave:laugh:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Alls fair in love and chicks though Mr C ;)

Comment

Tangled... I'd say bizzare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
              Tangled... I'd say bizzare.
              Alls fair in love and chicks, sorry for the repeat quote Mr T, but it fits sooooo well

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                Alls fair in love and chicks, sorry for the repeat quote Mr T, but it fits sooooo well
                Kay is repeating again----------FEMBOT ALERT!!!
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well that does happen quite often with her. :D
                  <center></center>

Comment

Well if you guys would just listen the first time, repeats wouldn't be necessary :(

Comment

All's fair in love?? I don't think so...

How is it fair that the I devoted nearly 3 years of my life to a woman I really loved, only to find out she had another all the while - and even tho throughout our relationship she assured me she wanted to be with me forever, (and agreed to marry me) she just drops me like excess baggage without any emotional hangups, leaving me all alone to fend for myself 3 days before my 3rd year Uni exams, and turns cold on me even tho she said we could still be friends, and from then on tells me I'm annoying her when I show I care by ask her how she's coping/feeling in the days/weeks that past.... :cry:

Ok, enough of a rant.
                      Onyx

TweakTown
                      OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                      CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Although it doesn't seem the right answer to you now, when you look back on this time you will find that was the luckiest thing to happen to you, better to find out now before any serious commitment than find out after, sorry that it happened to you, but it has happened to most of us as well, you can only learn by experience though

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                          Well if you guys would just listen the first time, repeats wouldn't be necessary :(
                          Where's the sport in that?

Onyx - sorry to hear that.
                          I think Kay's words to you are wise ones.

Comment

Yeah I think that most of us have been thru it and lookin' back now ya can see what a big mistake it would have been. ;)
                            Just head out and enjoy ya self. :D
                            <center></center>

Comment

Now wtf is all ^^that^^ about? :?:
                              <center></center>

Comment

Working...
                              X