• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell

Dell is in the lead :thumb:
    <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
    </script>
    </P>
    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

And? :confused:
    Oh ya mean that there are ppl out there that still can't build their own PC? :eek:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Even in the declining market of PC buyers, Dell posted an 8% increase in sales.

I wish more people knew how to look at the specs, because in comparing comparable systems, Dell beats Gateway in value every time.

And they are giving away 50,000$ dollars a day every day in July... thats 100,000 AU$ !!

Comment

For the record, I'd buy a Compaq---until it become Hpaq or whatever the hell the merger ends up being. Hewlett-Packard.
        I still vote for building my own, so I can 0wnz j00!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          And? :confused:
          Oh ya mean that there are ppl out there that still can't build their own PC? :eek:
          Well if they can master posting a "how do I" thread, I reckon you could talk them through the process:thumb:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

**** if I could do it after reading a couple of sites then I reckon anyone can. ;)

Comment

If a moron like me can do it, it proves anyone can.
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Some ppl don't think that I'm to bright either. :D

Comment

:?: I guess there might be something to be said for being able to pick up the phone when something goes awry.

:laugh: What the hell am I talking about, I'd have to get off the internet to call.........yeah, mmmm hmmm, like that's gonna' happen.

Comment

Gee I remember those days of just one phoneline. ;)
                    Maybe Santa will be generous to you this year. :smokin:

Comment

Until this ISP supports shotgunning I have 0 use for a 2nd phoneline:cry:

Comment

And here I thought it was only country Australia that suffered that problem. :(

Comment

Son, when it comes to internet access the area I live in is a third-world country:laugh:

Comment

Really MR.C...**** man that must s00k. Any specific reasons?: peace2:
                            - Damien

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately they are the same reasons that I like being here.
                              Population density is low low low. Just under 10 people to the square mile I believe? The State capital has a lower population than some of the individual streets in Florida -- no kidding, about 13,000 people.
                              So the miles of cable & etc. just aren't tempting to telco's -- no profit to be gained from the venture.

Having lived in Florida, I imagine this would seem kinda' weird to you, 'cause your state probably increases in population annually by more people than this state has:laugh:

Here's a link to the Official South Dakota Facts Page for Kids .
                              Check it out, the largest city (which by the way is clear on the other side of the state from me has just over 100,000 people.

So we are the armpit of the internet so to speak:D
                              But it is a nice quiet place to live:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X