The place for overclockin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The place for overclockin'

Anybody thinkin of going to goulburn before winter is over and overclocking the living sh|t out of their machine in an attempt to get the worlds highest OC?

-8 degrees (celcius) there tonite.

Anyone for a road trip?

:D

but... -8c isn't cold...

Comment

Not for someone from Canada it ain't but for most of us Aussies it's f@#%in' freezin'. :eek:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Can you imagine someone from Florida...where i think 10C is frezzin....
        - Damien

Comment

Yea, -8C with no wind is comfortable log splitting weather....

Comment

Yeah, it can get pretty cold and not be unbearable if the wind ain't blowing. It don't get quite as cold here in Indiana, but as I'm up in the northeastern part of the state, them blasted great lakes can help turn up some nasty weather.

Comment

lol o/c with a water cooling setup at -8c would be very ineresting...althought if u didn;t have anti freez the coolant would freeze into ice and probably crack your radiator:D
              -8c *shivers*
              i've experienced - 10 to 15 in beijing an dlwt me assure u it aint pretty...especially wen ur covereed in snow as well:D

Comment

its not cold till it gets below -30 + wind. -45 + a -20 or so windchill on top of that, now thats chilly.

Comment

wow in those conditions u could keep a CPU velow 0 using air cooling: party ha

Comment

Wouldn't you get boards cracking :confused:

Maybe if you slowly nudged it out the door so it can ajust :smokin:

Comment

I grew up in Cleveland and there was a hellish wind off Lake Erie in the winter after it left our neighbors to the north. I believe it was the Alberta Clipper. But its not really cold until the frostbite warnings are below 60 seconds :p

JM
                      Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

HEHE
                        whats really funny is hearing the locals around here complain about 60 F being cold

Comment

That's still chilly here for a winter's day. ;)

Comment

:) Can you take advantage of the wind to super cool things even further? What's the humidity like there?

Comment

Working...
                            X