The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Tweak Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Tweak Guide

Comment here about our The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Tweak Guide.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Tell you what.. you send me a copy of the game, I'll try the tweaks and tell you how they go. Deal? :D

Comment

Even if you don't play Morrowind, read Section 3 (Pages 7 - 11) for general Windows tweaks which should apply to all games. There might be something there you may have missed :)
      My Machine

Comment

I've read the whole thing.. I even fixed a couple errors in it.. :D

Comment

You're a bad, bad man - but thanks :D
          My Machine

Comment

well, in the short time you've been here, you've got me figured out already.. :D

Comment

That ain't hard to do. :rolleyes2
              :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Comment

Anyway I thought the guide was quite informative... Everyone elses opinion?
                  Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

sounds like a buggy game to begin with, but looks like this would help a lot.

Comment

This guide kicks ass. I just wish it had a "printable copy" button, where its just one big thing, so i wouldnt have to print all the pages seperatly.:( oh well.

Comment

I found the guide pretty good, but it's missing a mention of the nifty little tool "FPS optimizer". You surely must have heard of it? There are various threads on several boards about it, like on the official Morrowind forums or the plugin-forum at RPGdot.
                        This tool is essential!

Comment

Yes I've heard of it. Not a big fan of it really. All it does is remove effects to maintain a steady fps. It doesn't "optimise" anything at all, it's a "frame rate maintainer"

I wanted to show how people can play Morrowind in all its glory with a few free and simple tweaks. Otherwise if you drop it to 640x480, 0% view distance, everything else at 0% you'll get decent framerates too, but it defeats the atmosphere of the game :)
                          My Machine

Comment

Help!! I just tried some of the tweaks suggested in the Morrowind Tweak Guide, and now when I click Play from the launcher I get an error message saying
                            Render Creation Error: "Creation failed: Could not match desired fullscreen mode".

Has anyone had this problem, or know how to fix it?:confused:

Comment

HAve you changed the resolution you want the game to run at? If your settings and resolution are too high, it's likely you'll get that error. Also more details about your PC and which graphics drivers you're using would help too.
                              My Machine

Comment

Working...
                              X