Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoftFSB doesn't make a difference

:confused:

I ran softFSB a couple of times but it made now difference to my clock speed, just wondering if anyone can think why this may be !!

W.O.R.D
    Dazza B

A very buggy program that most ppl can't get it to work and some that do it won't work propperly. :(
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

This is the least of my worries now ... !

I was tweaking away last night, cut another 80mm hole for my third neon fan in the side pannel (lookin sweet) and wired up a couple of spotlight neons which light up the mobo and pci cards (also lookin sweet) cleaned the whole thing up ready to take some pics for this site !!!

Booted the thing up and what error msg should i get , system.ini file damaged or deleted #*@!

So now i can't turn the thing on and will need to re-install windows (i think) which itself presents a problem, i haven't got the disk as it was a copy of a mate #*@!

To add to this ..... bios isn't picking up my cd-rom or cdr drives E: and F:, they are connected to both the power and mobo so i dunno whats goin on there

I think my systems going to explode so i will put a few picks of that on here ..... BOOM

W.O.R.D
      Dazza B

Comment

It's possible that you just overloaded ya PSU so pull the recent additions back out. :smokin:

Comment

you think so, but a re-install will be needed if system.ini is mashed up aint it

Comment

It's possible it may but it may just be that enough power was bein' drained to stop the HDD from bein' read propperly. :smokin:

Comment

i hope so, dont fancy having to buy another copy of windows.

One other think that shocked me last night, i had the pc turned off and was tidying some of the cables inside when it turned on by itself.

Weird

Comment

Always disconnect your PC from the mains before goin' inside it as the power switch is only a soft job and not a real one. Also possible while ya were tidyin' cables that ya moved a connector to which maybe why the ROM's arn't workin'.
                What happened to the copy that was already installed? :?:

Comment

its gone, dunno where but its gone.

i will probably be able to get a copy of xp pro so it aint all bad.

tonight i am going to strip the whole thing down and rebuild. format the hard disk and start agian. i think its the best thing to do seeing as alot of things have been goin wrong of late.

Bit annoying but hay thats life

W.O.R.D
                  Dazza B

Comment

Good luck with it. :thumb:

Comment

cheers boss :cheers:

Comment

yea all signs point to ur PSU though:hammer:

Comment

dazza b - have you switched power supplies as suggested?

Comment

Working...
                          X