No announcement yet.

Im very sorry to the PC Users...but this is a MAC Question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im very sorry to the PC Users...but this is a MAC Question??

Ok...just out of Curiosity ....

Could My Geforce 4 ti4400 work on a Mac...like if I buy the tower mac...can I install my Geforce 4 Card...and also...if it works...can I use any Monitor with the mac...and how would i get the Drivers for the card and do macs run nView/ Dual Monitors...thanks guys

Peace

FiRe

Well there is this press release, http://nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=IO_20020716_7644 , and maybe the Mac OS software update feature, http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n106704 , has what ya lookin' for. :smokin:

Comment

Why on earth would you want to do such a thing?

Comment

So he can keep up with the Jones'? :?:

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
          Why on earth would you want to do such a thing?
          lol...well I think Macs are for Really Simple Minded People that cant handle the Advanced ways of computing...but......I want to start Editing films with my friend and Final Cut Pro 3 is like the #1 Editing Proggie out there but its only for a mac...and i was thinking...maybe one day ill just buy the case with all the parts in it...cause i have 3 monitors laying around over here...if not...ill just use Adobe Premier 6...but i would need to get a Dual AMD System for Optimal use...also...if i need a GF4 for a Mac...i already have one...well...let me stop...what games are there for MAC..that are not on PC...fine so ill get a GF4MX for the mac if i get one...thanks wiggo also...take care

FiRe

Comment

I want to start Editing films with my friend and Final Cut Pro 3 is like the #1 Editing Proggie
            Yea? Says who.

Consider this: If it was any good, it would be ported to a PC. No company is so stupid to limit their user base to such a small sliver of the population especially IF THEY HAVE THE GREATEST PRODUCT avaliable. Capitalism simply doesn't work that way.

Adobe Premier Rocks.

Comment

Strange though how most big Advertising, Editoring and Film houses use Mac's and not Wintel's. I wonder why? :?:

Comment

macs rule bottom line just spendy

Comment

Oh and did I mention Publishing Houses as well? :D
                  They must have something that they're good for. :?:

Comment

macs rule

Comment

I'm pretty neutral on the entire Mac vs. PC war.

However, a good show to watch if you have an interest in both macs and pcs is the screen savers on tech tv (www.thescreensavers.com).

Comment

If Apple wasn't there in the late 70's early 80's what would the PC now be like? :?:

Comment

On behalf of all PC users...
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Ah ya luvin' those pic's this mornin' Tweak. :thumb:

Comment

Something different... :devil:
                              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X