Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My watercooling system (w/ pics)

Sup,
    I just got done installing my watercooling system. It's the Koolance pc2-601. Pics are up here.

Pretty nice. But where is the mobo chip, video card and hard drive cooler? Where are the case fans? :) Pretty cool though, I'll be making my own watercooling system soon.

Comment

I hope that ya run that coolin' system for a couple of days first to check for leaks before something expensive gets destoyed. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i tihnk i'll switch to watercooling when i can no longer stand the delta on my mcx..which could actually be quite soon:cry:

Comment

Very nice dude and follow WiGGo's advice...looking at those pics just tempt you.
          - Damien

Comment

I'm just curious. My brother mentioned something and I was like no way. Then I thought about it. Do you hear any of the water being circulated like the sound of bubbles? Even if its very faint. Do you hear an adnormal sound comming from the computer?

:shoot3: :snip:

Comment

When I was at elysium's house if you put your ear right by the pump. You can hear it just a little bit.

Comment

So your saying it doesn't exactly sound like a fish tank lol. You'll just hear an typical comptuer with fans operating?

Comment

Dependin' on the fans ya use yes. If ya here something like bubbles then ya have problems. :eek:
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

o lol I was actually kind of lookin forward to bubbles lol. I dunno if I should go watercooling or not I can of have a fear.

Comment

I've been seriously thinkin' of vapour change lately myself. ;)

Comment

hehe speaking of water cooling worries...i got a good story myself:)
                        my friend has had a watercooling setup for a few months with no probs....2 days ago he forgot to plug in his eihem pump....and a ferw minutes later he herd a big explosion and went to his room and found water sprayed everywhere...even his moniter....turns out the hosing overheated and burst...but amazingly, all his hardware survived...all he has to do now is get a replacement gasket for his silverprop:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Comment

I bet he won't do that again in a hurry. :D

Comment

i have a few questions of my own about watercooling. How hard is it to do it yourself? and is there anywhere in australia that sells a koolance for cheaper than $560 (thats $560 w/out a PSU)

Comment

That's the best price that I can find for one in Australian. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X