Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question (may be a stupid one)

Hello,

I wass looking around my local computer store the other day and was amazed by the ever increasing range of apple mac mice and keyboards, the are so beautiful and i want one basicly,

However i dont run a apple mac system (thank god) and was wondering seeing as they are usb would they work on a windows system or woulld the drivers not work with these sexy little mice/keyboards ?????

W.O.R.D
    Dazza B

yeah yeah they will i saw a guy with a plexicase and the clear mice and keyboard to match

Comment

I will have to get some then and put some neon string inside the mouse and keyboard that would look so so so sweet

Cheers Boss

Comment

I got a keyboard a while back that has a volume knob, and a mute button. The volume knob raises and lowers the master volume setting within your PC though a little piece of software that runs in the backround.

This feature is SO amazingly handy, I will never go back to a keyboard without the feature. It is more useful than the scroll button on a mouse.

I'd suggest just keeping that in mind when buying keyboards.

Comment

I want a force feedback keyboard. :shoot3:

Comment

who makes it that volume knob

Comment

I have seen 4 different brands actually use a volume knob over volume buttons, but mine happens to be an HP keyboard.

If you want to see what is out there, go look here:

Comment

Working...
              X