PDA

View Full Version : Read this

mistert
07-26-2002, 01:35 PM
Okay, everyone, in case you hadn't been informed, I'm the guy developing the case mods gallery. I've read you're suggestions in Cam's other thread but this is another thread because it's a different topic. I need to know how many of you are happy with the current Tweaktown layout. So, please answer the poll so I can get a feel for how you guys think.

Beefy
07-26-2002, 01:45 PM
what are the other options? :)

Wiggo
07-26-2002, 01:54 PM
It would be nice if ppl could use these again. ;)

mistert
07-27-2002, 12:42 AM
Wiggo, I'll fix that in a little while...No problem...What else do I have? Well, that's where ya'll come in. I need to know if ya'll prefer limited graphics on the site or if it would be a safe bet to increase the number of images on the site. I would like to point out to ya'll, though, if the site is revamped IT WILL integrate the forums as much as is humanly possible. As a matter of fact, I'm currently writing the case mods gallery to simply be a section of the forums...but a special section. :) It'll look, feel, and seem as though it were independent of everything else. I just want to keep it as a vital part of our forums so that you don't have to register separately for both. It'll just be a simple enablement of a feature in your user control panel...or something like that. :) It's going to be nice.

As to a new layout, I personally was thinking of a frozen look. Like ice and stuff. That's up to ya'll though. Let me know!

Wiggo
07-27-2002, 11:38 AM
Well increasing the graphics wouldn't worry us broadbanders but I bet the dialup ppl out there will be disappointed though. Maybe if ya throw some mock ups at us to guage oppinions on ya ideas. :?:
<center>:cheers:</center>

drpeterbright
08-04-2002, 08:07 AM
:) Please don't increase the graphics. :cool:

pdv
08-16-2002, 10:44 AM
we dont drive an the right hand side of the road....so can we have
day/month/year..:D

pdv

Mr. C
08-16-2002, 11:16 AM
/\ zoom - right over my head that was.

A nice graphic of the case to get our attention. Then perhaps some thumbnails linking to larger photos for subsequent images.
A picture is worth 1000 words, but I do hate to wait 1000 seconds to see 1. Unless of course the thumbnail gets my interest - then us low-flow types have the option of getting more.

I appreciate your consideration:thumb: