Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think I found a slightly better deal at googlegear.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I found a slightly better deal at googlegear.....

I was going to order the gainward ultra geforce4 Ti 4200 for 145.50 with two day fed ex on googlegear, but I am glad I waited! I just ordered the new Abit Siluro GF4 Ti4200 64MB DDR Video Card w/TV-Out And DVI !!!! This card was only FIVE DOLLARS MORE at google gear! I bought the card and got two day fed ex shipping for $147.50! The gain ward did not have tv out or DVI, but the Abit card does.....I think having those features for the same chip speed as well as Abit Siluro being a good name in video cards makes this purchase well worth the money. Not to mention it comes with install CD and these programs:3Deep, True Internet color and Abit Siluro DVD. Can't wait until I recieve it in the mail Tuesday or Wedsday! Mabye I will fire up 'ol Max Payne and check out my frame rates!
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

good stuff:thumb:

Comment

Have seen good deals at newegg.com including some Ti 4200's at $129 or so. :wave:

Comment

**** that's a good deal:)

Comment

Newegg.com also has TI 4600's for $288.

Comment

And here in Australia $670+ is what we're lookin' at for the moment for one. :cry:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

damn u yanks...get everything cheap:p

Comment

Yeah, I read about www.newegg.com AFTER I ordered my card! But I will probably NEVER order from googlegear again! I found out that they make you wait UP TO 10 DAYS for a MONEY ORDER or ELECTRONIC CHECK to clear! I didn't know this at the time I ordered.....should have read their rules more carefully. If I had of known this , I would have just bought the card someplace else like newegg.com. I even called google gear and asked WHY they make you wait so long until you get your stuff and they said it was because the money order had to clear the bank FIRST! I told them that at MOST places I have ordered from, I used a money order and the other companies sent my merchandise out the SAME DAY they recived my money order because money orders are SUPPOSED to be GUARANTEED.....they (Googlegear)said that a lot of companies were starting to switch over to make people have a waiting period on money orders, because some companies have recived money orders in the mail and when it came time to cash them....there was no money in the bank! AND they had already sent out the order, but I really don't see HOW you can cheat a company OUT of a money order! In the first place, you have to give the money UPFRONT to the place you get your money order from! So how could there not be any money in the bank on some orders as they claim??? I don't think that guy knows what he is talking about! Anyway, I am just waiting to get my order and that will be the end of my dealings with Googlegear! I say GOOD RIDDANCE!
                Here are my specs:
                System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

webe3 They are using your money to make more money. Money orders clear in much less time than that.

Comment

Working...
                  X