Light button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light button

Quick question. When I order my CCLK they forgot to put in the stencil piece for the button. I've done enough things with coolerguys.com that's where I orered it. I don't want to bother them again. Lets just say I do though. Where should I put the button. If I put it on the side it'll be harder to take the side panel off cause I have to worry about another wire. I can't do it on the top cause there's no room. I can't do it on the front casue the bezel is not flat. Should I do it on the back? What do you recommend?

There should be no problem with fittin' it to the back. ;)

Comment

which part of the back? Like the little openings for serial ports or parellel ports if I were to fit an old AT board in my case? Right now I have the button hanging out of the slot for the floppy drive. Being I don't have a floppy drive I'm able to have it just hanging there but it doesn't really look professional. I want it to look good not hang good.

Comment

:cool: Cut a piece of plexiglass for your floppy hole, fit the button into the piece of plexiglass, and have yet another "mod" for your case.

Comment

lol well......I'll have to make some rounding cuts because......my floppy hole like a rectangular shaped 3.5 inch drive bay. Its hidden with a face rounded like. I"ll have to attempt that.

Comment

:cool: Using some very hot water, you may be able to set a permanent bend in the plexiglass. Use oven mitts or similar items to hold the hot plexiglass while bending to the correct shape.

Comment

Working...
            X