Monitor... what to buy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor... what to buy.

Alright, I just bought myself an ASUS GeForce4 Ti4600 and i need a sweet ass monitor to play it on.... and if the price is too costly, please give me some a monitor or 2 that Ill be happy with, will give me a good refresh rate and will be nice to my wallet..

Thank you.

Ok in which country are you would help us a lot. ;)
    If ya enter ya UserCP you can add your country in the location. :D

Comment

Canada yo.... im actually looking at a Hihatchi V900 .. even with the Canadian / US exchange I can't beat the price. Prices are jacked up here because our income is higher.

Comment

Ok, the reason I asked was because their are a lot of Australians here. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Just get a good 17" monitor, 19" is too heavy. Also dont get LCD, it will blow a hole in your wallet and they arent really good yet

Comment

well how muh do you want to spend cuz newegg has a 19in nec like 200 just make sure you order a good brand from a reliable reseller

Comment

Prices are jacked up here because our income is higher.
              Yup, in non-third world countries, exchange rates are directly proportional to average income.

The only factor that DOES raise prices in Australia for example is that everything is imported, which adds about a dollar a pound, (everything is shipped in bulk)

Another thing that can add cost to australian goods is lack of alot of Large competeing e-tailers. The US has at least 10 very large trusted and competetive e-tailers which I feel comfortable buying from any day of the week, and the more sellers there are, the more they compete for the buyers.

Comment

Our small population base is also the reason that we don't see the latest products till a couple of months after Nth.America, Japan and quite a few European countries. :(
                Even though this is a large land mass country less than 10% is classed as habitable. ;)
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Yeh Australias a bloody huge country with hardly any people here. Its about twice the size of india, and india has about 50 times the population we do. We have like the lowest population density out of almost all other countries in the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X