Sneaky NSW Police Force Trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky NSW Police Force Trick

Motorists watch out, the NSW police force have a few tricks under their selves - Check out this, speed cameras in rubbish bins.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I saw those pics somewhere else. Are you sure that's NSW though? I think you'll find that's in the UK.

Comment

Not sure, the email I got said NSW.
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Just look carefully at the first picture:
              • The cars are parked on the wrong side of the road
              • The distant number plate is very yellow, which looks like an English one
              • Road sign above van. Haven't seen them before
              • Van itself. Looks pommy.. :D
              • The trees / houses in the background look pommy too

:) That's my conclusion anyways. :D

Comment

I guess I'm not as observant as you... :D
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I wouldn't even say UK as they use the same side of the road as us. ;)
                  The person probably stated NSW as the uniforms look similar and only thinks that this state/country uses those types of bins. :?:
                  Here we have fixed speed cameras as well as cars with well tinted windows which park on the side of the road for that purpose but legislation here requires a sign to be erected for any speed camera used reguardless of whether it's fixed or not. :devil:
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Mmmm.......
                    Volkswagen van + OTTO bin, mmmmm........
                    What's a german number plate and police uniform look like? :?:

Comment

rofl

i can just imagine a bunch of teenagers dragging it behind their car mistaking it for a normal bin.
                      TT Original

Comment

.... I hate old people... :)

Yeah, looks like you're right wiggo. I always get confused with english driving vs. the rest of the world. Is it their steering wheel side that's different to ours?

Anyways, germans are on the right side of the road. And Otto is very german. So are VW's..... you win.

Comment

No matter which side of the road ya drive in any country the driver always sits closest to the middle of the road. ;)
                          The UK, N.Z., Japan, Korea, a lot of other SE Asian countries and Australia use right hand controlled vehicles where as the American continents and most of Europe use left hand controlled vehicles. ;)

Comment

Looks too green for us too and the misty first pic of the houses don't look like NSW either : peace:

Comment

doggone handy, I'd just pull up to it and empty the ashtray if I see one of those LOL

what are they gonna' do, fine me for littering :laugh:

EDIT; I may have to take up the practice of keeping those bits of outdated milk in the car too
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                              X