Bjorn3d Xmas contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bjorn3d Xmas contest

Sapphire has once again stepped up to provide a great contest for our readers for the month of December.

This one is International so everyone can join in. (No APO or P.O Boxes)

Up for grabs in the merry month of December we have:

PI-AM3RS785G - PURE 785G AM3 Motherboard

AND

SAPPHIRE PURE 950W Power Supply

So two Lucky winners will receive awesome prizes.

ENTRY METHODS:

To let us know that you are in the contest complete this sentence:

"I need that Sapphire PURE 785G AM3 Motherboard or SAPPHIRE PURE 950W Power Supply so bad that I would plug up the chimney this year and ________________. (Christmas themed answer)

Once you've completed the sentence you can:

1. Make 15 posts in the forums (Meaningful posts I won't count obvious spam posts) (One Entry per IP/Household)

2. Post this contest on another forum, Must have valid link to this contest and quote this threads text on that forum. Post your link in this thread.
    (One Entry per IP/Household)

3. Post in this thread an Xmas Picture OR a picture of you standing in front of your monitor with the Bjorn3D home Page showing onscreen.

4. Post a link to a Utube of you in front of your computer screen with the Bjorn3D or Sapphire home page loaded onscreen saying "Sapphire and Bjorn3D.com are rocking the contests."

Each method will get you one entry, maximum 4 entries one by each method.

Winner by random drawing of qualified entrants. Decision is final, contest ends December 31st. Winners notified by Email and Private message and have 7 days to respond or we go to a standby winner.

So sit back and enjoy your Xmas Holiday and enter to win one of the nice Sapphire prizes courtesy of Sapphire and Bjorn3D!

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy!
    ENter Here :- Sapphire Xmas Contest (International) - Bjorn3d.com Forums
Working...
X