Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent Hill 2 for playstation 2...WHAT A STUPID GAME!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill 2 for playstation 2...WHAT A STUPID GAME!!

I just got through playing this game and I can tell you this....DON'T Bother!! The game is not only confusing, but the ending SUCKS! I guess the japanese have a different mindset than americans do on what makes a game good. If you get this game, don't say I didn't warn ya!
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

What type of games do you normally play / like?

Comment

I usually like games with good graphics and a good storyline, but this game let me down on BOTH! I have seen other PS2 games and the graphics blew me away! But here you STILL have blocky graphics and the games storyline doesn't seem that much changed since the LAST silent hill!! The ending of the game was the WORST part! I was really dissapointed. I thought AT LEAST they would come UP to resident evil standards anyway...........Oh well....from now on I am gonna find a DEMO of the new silent hill 3 BEFORE I buy it!
      Here are my specs:
      System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

You're using Resident Evil as a standard? God.. it must of been bad then. :D

Comment

Lets just put it this way....reesident evil was the only game it comes CLOSE to....doesn't even MATCH that! Now as far as graphics like max payne or something .....FORGET IT!
          Here are my specs:

Comment

Working...
          X