RAMing the Mobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAMing the Mobo

Ok well I just ordered my mobo(Soyo SY-P4S Dragon Ultra) and its uses DDR333 RAM(i dunno if thats right) and I was hoping someone could tell me whats a good brand of RAM. I am most likely going to get around 512 MB aleast. TY for all the help!:shoot3: :shoot2:

Corsair XMS series is good

Comment

You will need PC-2700 RAM. I think the best ram out there would beCorsair XMS series of RAM. That is a lil bit on the exoensive side. Samsung has a good rep for stability/price. Its affodable but still not cheap..but cheaper than Corsair's. Look around aroound tho...Samsung might not be too cheap for maybe 20 bucks difference you can get yourself Corsair.
      - Damien

Comment

Thanks for the info do u know any sites where i can get Samsung RAM at a good price?

Comment

Are you in the states?

If you are then newegg.com has some pretty good prices but take a look at Corsair's price while you are there see if you notice any difference.

Oh, try shentech.com maybe they have them cheaper than newegg.
          - Damien

Comment

Thanks, soon I'll have my comp all setup and running, then i can post some pics of it in about a week or two.:shoot3: :shoot2:

Comment

Working...
            X